Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A Gun to my Head Again!

One day a guy with a pretty brand new blue Cadillac asked me to go out with him in New York City.  I went out with him on a Friday night.  We were driving across the George Washington Bridge and I asked him where we were going.  He said you'll see.  When we go on the New Jersey side in a residential neighborhood he stopped the car.  We talked a few minutes and then he became psycho.
He pulled out a magnum from the glove compartment. He put it to my left temple.  He was screaming at me.  I just said, please let me go, I didn't do anything to you.  By the Grace of God he let me out and them he drove away.  I saw a light on in a house, so I walked to the house and asked them to call me a cab.  They asked what I was doing walking around there at 1 in the morning. I told them what happened.  This was not the first time I have had a gun put to my head by a New Yorker either.

No comments:

Post a Comment