Wednesday, September 25, 2013

NYS Rockland Co. Catholic Nursing Home

Rockland County has a Catholic Nursing Home ( I don't remember the Name).  My sister was there at 50 years old.  I use to go visit her.  She was bed ridden with arthritis.  The home was disgusting.  It smelled like urine every time I went there.  The attendants and nurses would always be sitting at the station doing nothing.  My sister was there 3 years and died there of phenomena.  The doctor wouldn't give her the right medicine to help her.  She laid in bed with a curable illness and the nursing home let it go on so long she died.
This nursing home was as filthy as they can get.  My sister paid good money to be taken care of to and they just neglected her.  That's the New York Catholics for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment