Wednesday, October 2, 2013

New York State Kondelka Crime Family

My mom was a great woman.  She got drug houses closed down and turned over to the Sheriff to be auctioned off.  She was a really good mom.
Anthony and Elizabeth Kondelka killed her.  She was 92 years old and they kicked her out of her apartment.  My mom paid them $40,000.00 to build the apartment for her.  She also paid Elizabeth $10,000.00 a year rent for it too.  They didn't like her personality.  They all wanted her to act like them, so they kick her out of her apartment.  One day Elizabeth went to pick up Anthony in the Lincoln my mom bought for her.  Anthony got in the front seat and said, what did you do throw rags in the back seat, the car smells.  My mom was in the back seat.  That's the way they always talked about her.  Elizabeth would even charge my mom to take her into town from where they lived on Karen Drive in Bloomingburg, New York.  Elizabeth even took my moms life insurance policy for $4,000.00 and cashed it in and kept it.  It was suppose to go to pay on my moms funeral.  My brother and I had to pay for her funeral.
I couldn't get to my mom in time to help her.  So she had to go to the city and ended up braking her hip and dying.  All because of Elizabeth and Anthony.  My mom was still driving & had 20/20 vision at 92.  She was as sharp as a tack too.
My mom said they were all F*** Faces and they defiantly are.
Anthony is strange too.  He still kisses his 52 year old son on the lips.  He plays the part up as being a good citizen  too by playing Santa for all the little kids.
They are catholic and Anthony is a veteran and they are a lot of bs.
Elizabeth does the family taxes and books for over 40 years.  They have a wealthy construction company.  They own duplexes too that they rent out.  They didn't need my moms little bit of money.  Elizabeth stole what was left of my moms money that was suppose to be split up between our family too.  They thrived all their lives stealing from people.
Their whole family is violent.  Elizabeth and Anthony's grandson who was 6 years old at the time, locked a 5 year old in the trunk of the car and left him their.  If my mom wasn't near by that little boy would have suffocated in the trunk.  Their grandson is going to be a lot of trouble in the future, I just know it.  At 6 years old he would say to my mom, what the hell are you doing here.  This is the way the whole Kondelka family is.
Their other grandson is going to college to be a lawyer.  He will probably be their family lawyer for all their dirty deeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment