Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Joe Vitta a Wierdo A Canabal


joe vita lives in east meadow, long island, new york. he was suppose to buy all my furniture. after he got it all he never gave me a dime for it.
when i was at his house he put a gun to my head and "said if i ever left he would kill me". he made me strip down to no clothes. he made me lay on my bed and he did oral sex on me. He tried to chew my clitoris off.  It took all my strength to get away from him.  i put on my clothes and got in my car as fast as i could and left. i was in such pain, i went to a doctor the next day.
i would not be surprised if he did this to other young girls and kids. at pan am he was always rubbing up against me. he was a dirty old man. i use to see him rubbing against all the young girls at pan am.
he deserves to be crippled. it was premeditated by God that he should be crippled and all cut up,because God knew he would be no good.
he is a racketeer to. he call his self red and his contact is blue. they use to read off numbers on the phone to each other. he always had a lot of money on him too
.  I witnessed him eating cat brain one time too.  He has always been brain dead.  He and his mafia family are devoted catholics.

No comments:

Post a Comment