Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Stalked on Satellite by New Yorker State

This has been going on since 1991. when this started with the troopers, they asked be to pose for them in my underwear. i was shocked. now them and their flunkies hack in my computer, robbed my house. stole clothing and jewelry from me. they even leave stamps in my car. from what i read on the fbi files is sounds like a sextortion crime.  But I am too old for that kind of crime. But I know there are FBI files on Senior Citizens & young people satellite crimes. they must have made keys to my house, because there are no signs of forced entry. they even went as far as putting voice in my house with a satellite. they make comments all the time when i'm in the shower or getting undressed.  If this happens to you, take your shower anyway & just remember it is only a body & everyone has the same thing, no matter what remarks are made. Another good way to get thru this crime is with the KJV Bible.  There is great stuff in there that will definitely see you thru.  This was my only weapon for this disgusting crime.  There are only about 600 crimes like this each year in America.  We are not important enough for the FBI to help, so you can probably forget about them helping you. after all these years i just either ignore them or tell them they are intellectually derelict. they put me in the hospital for 4 days and i almost died, because i wasn't eating well and not getting enough sleep. they hounded me so much i had seizures.
Trooper McGreer is really insane.  He came in my house and stole all the bloody kotex out of my trash can.  He said, he wanted them.  He is probably a vampire after my blood.
this crime has been going on since 1991. The whole troopers  department is covering for them.  the nys troopers have been tapping my phone sinc 1991.  Mc Greer gets on the phone and mones and groans. they want to shut me up and get rid of me so, they are trying to do it with a satellite crime on my life. description of these troopers in 1991: mc greer: crew cut brown hair, green teeth, 5FT 11 inches tall, filthy hands and a weird shaped head, catholic.
antiono: 6ft. tall, dark dark straight hair,a pierced ear, buck teeth, catholic.
I recognize another one of them.  Dawn from Havestraw, Rockland Co. She has 5 kids from 5 different men and is on welfare.  She use to always charge calls to my phone.  The phone company and I stopped her though.
There are other troopers involved but I don't know who they all are.
the nys troopers devised a long elaborate crime to get rid of me. they even put me thru seizures too.trooper antino use to sit in the police car on my property to look thru the window at me. i told him to get lost and never come back and stay lost.
one of the troopers asked me what i do in the shower.  i guess he does piggy stuff in the shower. another trooper asked me if i still have my period back in 1991...he wanted to get in my pants desperately. And I have no phobias about religion or race.With out a doubt, I knew New Yorker were going to pull some more of their crap on me.  So i gathered as much information on them as possible.
There is more about New Yorker that I have on other blogs and it's all the truth.  I live in their heads forever rent free mortgage free and tax free. They are under my power, they can't get me out of their heads.  They think about me every minute of the day. The New York flunkies will think about me forever.  They even use magic to touch my breast. Read some of the satellite crimes  I have put in my blogs to see the similarities.
They said they were going to do the same thing to my mother when they were finished with me.  She was killed in 2010.
The sheriffs don't know what to do about it, but they know it goes on and that it happens to people.
I've been many places in the world but never met more violent ignorant people than new yorkers.  More and more New Yorkers are joining them.  It was all planned   by the state troopers.  New Yorkers never could rely on having brains to get them anywhere in life.   They know who they all are.I report the facts and these are the facts.  They even admit they are stupid.  They don't care they want it that way.  You have to except the truth whether you want to or not.  You must think about these facts every day.  They can't be cured.
They are psychopaths and they can never be cured.  They all don't even have the guts to face me because they know I would straighten their faces out once and for all. They a cowards.
All of New Yorkers weaknesses can't over shadow all my strengths.  There is no use in me moving, because they are stupid enough to keep following me.  It's just like New Yorkers to do something worthless and insane.  They sound like idiots that have been institutionalized all their lives and they probably are.
They keep saying, "get the fuck in the street & give us everything you got."
All their weaknesses can't compare to all my strengths.
If this ever happens to you, be brave.  There are many of them against 1 person.  Tell them what idiots they are and mock them as much as possible.  This may not get rid of them but you'll get some satisfaction out of it.  Maybe some of them will drop dead from taking fits.  They are the biggest cowards ever.  They are real cowards they won't face you one on one.  They wouldn't even have the nerve to say the filthy things they say to your face.  So do the best you can and enjoy your life.  They are miserable and that is another satisfaction.
Now they're putting a loud noise in my ear.  They just won't quit.
They have a lot of mentality definition  too.  They have no idea what to say.
They will try every trick on you they can think of, but they're still idiot. It is very gratifying to write about all the New York State Slobs.  It's good to know that they are being know about everywhere.    They said the US Gov't and people in the US use it on people too. 

On 10-17-13 one of the New York mental midgets came in my house and turned the stove on.  I believe they did this hoping to set my house on fire.
I am convinced that these people are a dangerous , that is why they are so persistent.  That is one reason they said they want to shave my head and burn my hair off.  Occults do things like this.  And they are still coming in my house stealing my belongings.  Occults are eerie by all means and not welcome by the normal and average person.  They force their selves on people.  They are bizarre and completely out of their minds the things they do.

Please pass this on to your families in other countries & friends everywhere.  I thank you.  I have the best lawyer in the world.  New  York State WILL pay.
More in likely if this is happening to you, it is probably New York State doing it because this is the kind of thing they do.  New Yorker's even put me in a cage overnight one time when I lived up there, so don't think they aren't capable of the most gruesome crimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment