Tuesday, September 24, 2013

NYS Creedmore State Hospital Psychiatrist

One time I went to Creedmore State Hospital to visit people and bring them soap & things like that.  I man in a suit came up to me.  He had gray wavy hair.  He started to talk to me in his German accent.  He came to tell me he was the head psychiatrist.  He made a pass at me and I told him to go to hell.  He grabbed me by the arm and took me to his private office.  He said to me look I run this place and if you don't kiss me I'm never going to let you out of here.  He was completely serious about it too.  I agreed to his sloppy disgusting kiss.  The door was locked and their were many attendants on the floor.  I had no choice.  He would have kept me there.  Creedmore is a mental hospital.  It is disgusting too.
I wouldn't be surprised if people have disappeared there.  You midas well  know their was a Jewish woman there I talked to, the was beat until she was unrecognizable and left with no clothes on.  I had no power to do anything about it either. 
New York State hides a lot of stuff like this and the State is going to get sued and pay for too.
This is the complete truth too.

No comments:

Post a Comment