Thursday, January 10, 2013

Let Me Tell You A Few Things About Great Jesus

He was no scrawny, long haired, dirty hippie as a lot of artist and churches portray Him.  He was strong.  He hung on a cross for a long time without dieing.  He carried a huge cross up to Calvary after being beaten and whipped.  I'm so glad my church does not portray him as a wimp.  we don't even hang a cross in my Church because the cross was a shame.  Jesus is King.  He came down from His throne as a Jew.  He most likely had dark hair and dark eyes.  Jesus Christ is a gentlemen.  He doesn't force his self on anyone.  i'm sick of all of you insulting Him and I'm sure He is too.  to you who are so ignorant to portray him as dirt, you can kiss off.  Don't ever let me hear you insult Jesus Christ again , all you brain dead jerks.

No comments:

Post a Comment