Friday, March 8, 2013

New York States Filthy Mouths

New York Sate people have the dirtiest mouth I have ever heard.  I hate to put this language in here but these are the thing they say.  The call women cunts,  and the NY females as well as the males call women twats.  they call people mother fuckers,  they say God damn you, and more.  The state could pick up a lot of revenue if they would fine these people.  Don't you think they should come out of the 14 century of barbarians now.  When is someone going to do something about them.  This language proves they are backwards.  I am flabbergasted and insulted and offended by how backwards New Yorkers are.  The dirty stuff that comes out of their mouths.  I really think a $200.00 fine for each vulgarity would force them to think.
I should get a bonus check for this great idea I am giving New York State.

No comments:

Post a Comment