Monday, March 18, 2013

Stupid Wise Potato Chip Corp

I had trouble with Wise Potato Chip Corp.  I was driving down the road in New York State , and they left the truck in the street.  I had no choice but to hit it.  There was another car coming in the opposite direction.  I would have killed the driver in that car if  I didn't think fast and hit the truck.  I tryed to reason with Wise, but they said take us to court.  So I set a court date.  I was all ready to go to court in 2 weeks.  Wise put the case off for a year.  Wise Corp. lawyer called me.  I told him the court said it was all ready to go.  Get this, Wise Corp lawyer said to me, that was just a token call.
When i got into court with them, they paid a drunk to say all kinds of lies about the accident.  Their witness wasn't even there to begin with.  I presented my case and I won.  The had to pay for my car.  Plus the Corp. Lawyer had to deal with the humiliation of being beat by little old me.

No comments:

Post a Comment