Sunday, March 17, 2013

Demons & Vampires & Witches

If you think they don't exist , you're crazy.  New York Sate is full of them.  Witches even threaten to shave my head and take my life away in Middletown, NY and Newburg, NY.  Read my blogs about some of the witchcraft in New York.
Demons are real too.  As a matter of fact one of them named reegoon followed me out of New York State.  It sucks on my breast every day.  It's not too smart either.  He lives in Orange county, NY. I have it under my control.  If you think this can't be done, you're wrong.  Idiots practice magic and can do this.  I've been putting up with this idiot since 1991.
Vampires are real too.  There are women who use to tell me about.  His name is Eddie Huberts.  He is a dovoted catholic.  He convinced young women that had their period to let him perform oral sex on them.   Then there is trooper mc Greer that broke in my house and took all the bloody kotex for his self.  Maybe these vampires would be interested in Bloody Mary, who hangs out in the streets of New York State.
They can make themselves up to look like human beings, but they are not.  There are so many freakish things about them.  Another thing they are obsessed with the human female body.  That's why reegoon sucks my breast.  They may look similar to humans but they're not the least bit human.
Most of these things are in New York State.
If you wonder why New York is getting wacked left and right from God, these are just some of the reason.  All these people are white.  They are a disgrace to my race and should be known about.  They are a true sub culture.
These demons, vampires & witches can't stand me, because I have always exposed them for what they are. One small clue to them is that they will talk like trash.  They will also try to take authority over a Christian.  Just keep saying, "In the name of Jesus Christ, I take authority over you."  They can't stand reading from the Bible either. 
By the way these are all white trash of New York.
I live a very normal and happy life in spite of them.

1 comment:

  1. When in female human form they will be most charming and beautiful
    demons.

    ReplyDelete